2014/04/05

Wedding City @ Maju Junction Mall


Today I went to see Wedding City, 
a shop that is located in the Maju Junction Mall.
They sell items for Muslim weddings,
 and I was really looking forward to visit the store.
It was great, but I was sorry that the store was smaller than I expected.


I decided looking around the shop which not big scale
 but I would understand about Muslim's wedding style even a little through
 there's selling wedding costumes and decorations.


It is the first shop you see after entering 'Wedding city'



The form of entrance make me really curious. 
What do you think inside there?




 It is fancy broochs which is made by cubic and gemstone.


Wow~ This tiara has a quite showy design.

ADDRESS

Level 21, Maju Tower 1001, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
 Kuala Lumpur, 50250