2014/05/12

Suma Japanese Restaurant @ Sogo KL


Today I had a earlier dinner at the japanese restaurant 'Suma' 
which is located in sixth floor of SOGO department store.


The inside of the restaurant was quite large and pleasant.
Not sure if it was because I went in the early evening
 but there weren't that many customers.

Several appetizer will be served after an order. 
Unfortunately, it wasn't easy to eat the meat 
because it was too chewy.
 the scallop and the shrimp taste nutty and 
mild by mingling with white source.


A Susi set with various kinds of sliced raw fish. 


This is a little different from the ramen or 
udon that I eat at a Japanese restaurant that I dine at often.

It's a little greasy and the soup is thick so for those expecting a clean
 and light taste, I would not suggest it.


I cannot say that it has great taste here but the price is reasonable, 
space of the restaurant is pretty spacious, and the atmosphere is quite and neat enough to have a meal with my acquaintance by chatting together.


6th Floor,Kompleks Sogo, 190, Jalan Tuanku
Abdul Rahman,Dang Wangi, 50100