2015/05/13

Kim Lian Kee @ Viva Home (Cheras)



Today, I'd like to introduce Kim Lian Kee
 Restaurant in Viva Home.

I decided to try eating a dish in this place with my curiosity
because i saw the signboard of this restaurant 
in the shopping mall in Bukit bintang.


There are pictures of articles from many different 
medias on the one side of the restaurant.


Wan tan Soup

Wantan's skin is thin to other dumplings so it's good to eat.
The soup was oily which was bit disappointing 
but I just chose wantan and eat it.


Hong kong choi sum with Oyster sauce

Choi sum is a kind of vegetable food
 I order for option when I visit Chinese restaurant


Hokkien Mee

I ordered Hokkien Mee as it was considered
the representative menu of the restaurant , Kim Lian Kee



Moonlight Kuey Teow

The combination of seafood, chicken breast, salad 
and noodles gave it a light and fresh taste.

It will leave to be desired,I couldn't feel to taste
 because the noodles were bloated.
 It would be better to taste chewy texture.

When I ordered the dishes introduced in the above,
the bill seems to have turned out around Rm 40


Lot 1-11, 1st Floor, Viva Home, 85, 
Jalan Loke Yew, Kuala Lumpur,Cheras, 55200

Tel 03-2032 4984