2013/07/26

Malaysia's great bike troops.


Heading to Thailand from Malaysia by overland route,
 an awesome bike corps I met at the highway lounge was absolutely spectacular.
 

I wonder if they were not riders who participate on
 MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL CLASSIC BIKE FESTIVAL 2013 held in PENANG.
 
 
Anyway, I couldn't leave the lounge fascinated
 by several types of bikes such as globally well-known bike, the Harley Davidson.
 
 
 I appreciate again for the riders
 who spent their precious time taking pictures with me.
 


 
 
When I arrived at the lounge to have some breakfast very next day,
 I met the group of bikes that I saw last night again. Hahaha~~
They must have gone to grab some breakfast.





Well, day after day,
 I'm more intrested to the life in Malaysia.
 I'm so excited to the things that I will be experiencing in the near future.