2013/08/22

Asama Thai Food @ Sungai Petani, Kedah

 
 
 Let me introduce to you about a famous restaurant located in Sungai Petani.
 This restaurant has a feature that consist of chef
 and employee who are all Thailander.
 So I could feel the unchanged tasts of Thailand's food intactly.
 
 
Though I can't dare evaluate the taste, it was fine to me who is an foreigner.
The food was not stimulative but sweet, sour, plain
and the price was reasonable.
So I think anyone can enjoy these food.
 
 
Som Tam (Green Papaya Salad) is a very popular Thai dish.
 In fact, it's the most popular salad in Thailand, and is especially loved by women.
 
 
Steamed Fish with Lime, Garlic, and Chilies 
 is one of my favorite ways to steam fresh fish.
 
 
 
 Fried Rice with Prawns
 


 
TomYum Soup with Prawn
A lovely hot and sour soup with authentic Thai flavours of coriander
 
 
Yam woon Sen
 
 
Thai Tempura
 

 
 
Thai Fish Cake
 


 
Classic Thai Mango Sticky Rice Dessert
 
 

Mrs. SUMALEE YUTHAO
The boss who has bright smile

 
Kind and polite workers

 
Two cooks who have feeling of purity

 
1F-TR-06,TINGKATI,CENTRAL SQUARE,08000
SUNGAI PETANI,KEDAH DARULAMAN.
TEL : 016-460 9296