2013/11/20

VISTA EYE CARNIVAL @ IPC Shopping Center 20~24 Nov 2013


Today, I would like to share a good information with you.
There's 'BEST EYE CARNIVAL' going on on
 the Ground floor of IPC shopping mall.
 
I also got the free test by chance when I vistied
shoppingmall and saw this event.
 
 
There is no big event but Four examinations
(Vision test,Optic Nerve test, Eye Pressure test ,Eye Power test)
are free including eye-testing system.

 
I heard the examination result while
  looking at the images shown on the monitor.
 
I was told that everything's generally normal.
 
 
I'm guessing it was the scanning of my optic nerve
 that was shown on the monitor
 
It's a bit disgusting to see the scan of my optic nerve
 through the monitor Ha-ha-ha.....
 
Anyways, this is a great opportunity to check the status of your eyes for free.
 If anyone is interested, it would be good to get an exam.
 
Add : No.2, Jalan PJU 7/2 Mutiara Darmansara 47800
 Petaling Jaya Selangor Darul Ehsan
Daily 10am to 10pm