2013/11/02

Watching movies in a theather in Malaysia.

 
 
Today, I went to the theater located in
Wangsa Walk  Mall which is close to my house.
  
 I usually like to go to theater with my friends, but sometimes
I go to see a movie alone to think about some serious things for myself.

If you ever see a woman sitting alone
 in the row E,F or G in the theater,that's could be me.
So,please say hi....Ha-ha-ha (it's a joke)
  
 
Today’s movie I have chosen is SF Disaster movie, which have been
receiving a favorable evaluation in the theater
 all over the world and gaining tremendous popularity 'GRAVITY'

 
As Korea has CGV, so Malaysia has TGV.
This is Wangsa Walk Mall theater box office.  
Children’s tickets is RM 8, Adult’s tickets is RM 12~16
(if 3D, it is more expensive)
 

As soon as we enter the theater,
we see a shop for snacks.
 
 
We don't have to discuss whether we need pop-corns
or not while we are watching movies. right?
 
 
After checking the seat number,
go along an isle to find a screen in a theater.
 
 

Now you are inside of a screen.
 It looks small and there are a few moviegoers.


 
 

The movie Gravity depicted not only the outer space,
 but also our Earth in such a realistic manner that the entire time
 I was watching to movie, I was filled with much emotion and awe.
 
 
although resonance after a movie didn't disappear yet,
 people who clean theater came in already.Ha-ha-ha.
  
Address
 
 
Wangsa Walk Mall (Lot 2-01),
Wangsa Maju,Kuala Lumpur 53300