2013/12/03

Taiwanese Desserts @ Meet Fresh (鲜芋仙)

 
I had a light meal at Pavilion mall located in Bukit Bintang 
with my friend and went to 'Meet Fresh'
 that is a famous Taiwan chain store for dessert.
 
 
as the result of reviewing it ,
there are many menus that can be substituted with meal
for whom to consider their health and shape impotant
thanks to the healthful ingredient such as Taro and
  Mesona (仙草) and a lot of quantity.
 
Twist Combination
 
  I can't say that this is a particularly tasty dessert for me
as I'm used to sensational foods, but it gets more savory while
 I was eating and even makes me feel healthier.
 
White Gourd Tea has several
possible health benefits.
 
 
 Meet Fresh, Pavilion KL
 
Level 6.35 Pavilion KL, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang
 Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur