2013/12/20

The smoked barbecue duck that you can enjoy at home.

 
I got a contact today from my Korean freind
 living in Mont Kiara saying that she prepared duck meat,
 so wished to have it together.

In the very nick of time I was hungry,
so I ran to my friend's house as fast as light 
after friend's call. Ha-ha-ha

 
So now, lets learn about the effects of duck meat.

1. It lowers the cholesterol level, helps the blood circulation,
and helps the prevention of adult diseases.
 
2. It is good for strengthening the immune system and helps on skin care.

3. Very effective on preventing cancer.
 
4. It is called healthy food since various types of nutrients are contained.

 
You can get this smoked duck
at Korean Market
which is in Mont kiara area or in Ampang area.

 
I hope all of you to have great times
with your friends and family in this Christmas Season.